The 17th International Conference on Geometry and Graphics (ICGG 2016) took place in Beijing, China, on August 4-8, 2016.
The ICGG 2016 aims at providing a forum for presentation and discussion of both academic and industrial research involving theoretical and applied geometry and graphics as well as other related fields. The ICGG conference is part of a series of conferences held biannually and sponsored by the International Society for Geometry and Graphics (ISGG). The official conference language is English. Each presentation will be about 15 minutes long.
The conference will start with a welcome party on the evening of Thursday, August 4, 2016. It will end on Monday, August 8, 2016 at noon or afternoon, depending on the number of presentations.
January 31, 2016(extended)
||Submission of Extended Abstract|
|March 5, 2016||
Notification of Acceptance
As of March 3, 2016, all notification emails have been sent. If you did not receive yours, contact( firstname.lastname@example.org .)
|March 31, 2016||Submission of Revised Abstract|
|June 1, 2016 (extended)
||Early registration (payment information)|
|June 15, 2016||Submission of Camera-Ready Manuscript|
|July 10, 2016||Registration (payment information)|
Poster collection has begun. If you want to attend it, please contact to ICGG2016@bit.edu.cn by April 20, 2016.
The organizers of ICGG 2014 in Innsbruck (Austria) and the Japan Society of Graphic Science, one of the main sponsors of ICGG 2014, decided to donate part of the financial gain of ICGG 2014 to a conference fee sponsorship program for ICGG 2016.
- The full conference fee for up to ten young delegates to ICGG 2016 in Beijing will be sponsored.
- If less than ten grants will be given away (for example if there are too few applications), the remaining money goes to ISGG, the International Society for Geometry and Graphics.
- Criteria for receiving this grant are scientific excellence (evaluated by the abstract submitted to ICGG 2016), distance to conference venue, and age (we prefer to support young participants). A presentation at ICGG 2016 is a necessary requirement.
- The award committee consists of Manfred Husty (Innsbruck, Austria), Otto Röschel (Graz, Austria), Hans-Peter Schröcker (Innsbruck, Austria), Hellmuth Stachel (Vienna, Austria), and Yasushi Yamaguchi (Tokyo, Japan).
- The application procedure is informal. Just send an email to email@example.com and provide your name, affiliation, year of birth and extended abstract as submitted to ICGG 2016.
- Include the following sentence in your email:
"I agree that the program committee of ICGG 2016 shares all information about the reviewing and status of my extended abstract %TITLE% (paper number %NUMBER) submitted to ICGG 2016 with the award committee for the conference fee sponsorship program consisting of Manfred Husty (Innsbruck, Austria), Otto Röschel (Graz, Austria), Hans-Peter Schröcker (Innsbruck, Austria), Hellmuth Stachel (Vienna, Austria), and Yasushi Yamaguchi (Tokyo, Japan)."
Replace %TITLE% by the title of your extended abstract and %NUMBER% by your its number.
- The deadline for applications is February 22, 2016.
——By Hans-Peter Schröcker from the University of Innsbruck.